The Safe-Guard De-worming Block with the active ingredient of fenbendazole, is a molasses supplement block (medicated) designed for de-worming pastured cattle by feeding these medicated blocks for three days only as their sole source of salt. It is for the removal and control of lungworms, stomach worms (barber pole worms, brown stomach worms, small stomach worms), intestinal worms (hookworms, thread-necked intestinal worms, small intestinal worms), bankrupt worms, and nodular worms.
One block treats 8,000 lb. (500 lb. of cattle per 1.5 lb.)
- Body weight - 500# - Average block intake (lb/head/day): 1/2. Number of head per block: 16
- Body weight - 750# - Average block intake (lb/head/day): 3/4. Number of head per block: 11
- Body weight - Mature cattle - Average block intake (lb/head/day): 1. Number of head per block: 8
This block is easy and convenient to use. It is important to make sure there is plenty of forage available while cattle are exposed to the blocks. Simply determine the total number of pounds you need to feed in animal weight and feed them over a period of three days.
The spring months are the right time to feed these blocks as the parasite numbers tend to increase with the increased amounts of rainfall.
Stop by Double L and visit with any of our team for more information on this unique de-worming product.
- From Essential Feeds: Processed Grains
- Holiday Shopping at Back 40
- Choice of Champions Livestock Products
- Trailer Lights and Safety in the Dark
- Winter Supplements
- DEMON WP - An Early Spring 'Adios' for Bugs
- Finding the Right Trailer for You
- The Ants Come Marching One by One..
- Fire Ants Mounding Up In Your Yard?
- Special Order Truck Accessories!!
- Stop the Weed Seed Sprouts
- Texas Elite Gilt Show