With spring rains (when we can get them) comes new growth in grass, and with that come the parasites. Parasites come in many different forms ranging from internal worms to external ticks and flies. There are many ways to combat parasites ranging from oral drenches to pour-ons, to feed-through products. The best way to keep your animals healthy and parasite free is to get a worming program started and maintain it year-round. Here is a link to the Texas ATM Agrilife Extension for more information on when and how to start worming: https://agrilife.org/urbantarrantag/other-resources/internal-parasites/
As always thank y’all for your continued support, and if you have any questions feel free to call us here at the store and we will help you to the best of our abilities.
Tanner Armke, Manager, Double L Feed - Ingram
- 2022 Drought Preparedness
- Drought Supplementation
- New Show Pig?
- PROTECTING YOUR FAMILY AND VEHICLES…
- From Essential Feeds: Processed Grains
- Holiday Shopping at Back 40
- Choice of Champions Livestock Products
- Trailer Lights and Safety in the Dark
- Winter Supplements
- Kicking Off Summer with Some Maintenance
- Safe-Guard De-worming Block For Cattle
- Ultramatic Feeder Parts
- DEMON WP - An Early Spring 'Adios' for Bugs
- Finding the Right Trailer for You
- The Ants Come Marching One by One..
- Fire Ants Mounding Up In Your Yard?
- Special Order Truck Accessories!!
- Stop the Weed Seed Sprouts
- Texas Elite Gilt Show