As summer starts to dwindle down, and the seasons start to change, quality natural forage becomes a challenge for wildlife to find. As plants die off and become dormant the nutritional value of that forage goes down. Chaffhaye is a vacuum sealed bag of premium chopped alfalfa hay that can last up to 18 months in an unopened bag. What sets Chaffhaye apart from regular alfalfa is the kiss of molasses that is added to the mix along with a yeast culture to help with digestion health. You will also notice very little waste if any at all. Chaffhaye can be fed to all classes of animals from chickens to cows and everything in between. The bags come in two sizes – 50 lbs and 20 lbs - for easy carry and transport.
- Kicking Off Summer with Some Maintenance
- Safe-Guard De-worming Block For Cattle
- Ultramatic Feeder Parts
- DEMON WP - An Early Spring 'Adios' for Bugs
- Finding the Right Trailer for You
- The Ants Come Marching One by One..
- Fire Ants Mounding Up In Your Yard?
- Special Order Truck Accessories!!
- Stop the Weed Seed Sprouts
- Texas Elite Gilt Show