Here at Back 40 Supply, we hope that everyone had a happy, safe, and relaxing holiday!! We wish you a Happy New Year, and although the bar seems to be sitting on the ground and not set high at all, a much better and more prosperous year than 2020 gave us.
As we move into 2021 we are making some changes here at Back 40 Supply. Starting January 4th the Back 40 shop will no longer be open to service and maintain trailers. Back 40 will still supply all of the parts and accessories you need to repair and maintain your own trailer, but will no longer service them in our shop. However, DO NOT FEAR, if you need trailer repair, we will have recommendations for you through the relationships we have established over the years.
Back 40 Supply will still be your one stop shop for all of your trailer parts, truck accessories, and trailer sales needs. We will still supply and order the trailer parts you need to fix and repair your trailer, order grill guards, bumpers, steps, and more. We will still provide a wide variety of trailers for sale including the top-quality Top Hat, Forrest River, and CM Trailers. Additionally, we will also carry high quality used trailers that will fit your needs.
Back 40 Supply will continue to work hard to meet your needs in 2021. Although some of our services have changed, we are still your local source for all of your trailer needs and will help you get the help you need.
- 2022 Drought Preparedness
- Drought Supplementation
- New Show Pig?
- PROTECTING YOUR FAMILY AND VEHICLES…
- Feeding in Short Grass
- Mind Your Parasites...
- Safe Chemical Practices
- Single Axle – Spring Time Trailer Sale
- From Essential Feeds: Processed Grains
- Holiday Shopping at Back 40
- Choice of Champions Livestock Products
- Trailer Lights and Safety in the Dark
- Winter Supplements
- Kicking Off Summer with Some Maintenance
- Safe-Guard De-worming Block For Cattle
- Ultramatic Feeder Parts
- DEMON WP - An Early Spring 'Adios' for Bugs
- Finding the Right Trailer for You
- The Ants Come Marching One by One..
- Fire Ants Mounding Up In Your Yard?
- Special Order Truck Accessories!!
- Stop the Weed Seed Sprouts
- Texas Elite Gilt Show