Ovine dermatophytosis, a.k.a. lumpy wool, sheep ringworm, or wool rot, was first recognized in the late 1980's. It occurs most commonly in sheep exhibited at fairs and other shows. The disease is contagious to humans and other animals. Disease occurs when the fungus, a Trichophyton, invades the skin and hair follicles.
Ringworm is very contagious and spreads among sheep and goats easily, especially at shows. At Double L, we are excited to announce that we carry a new product to treat ringworm in all species of livestock. It is formulated by a pharmacist and is guaranteed to kill the fungus, heal the skin and promote new hair and wool growth.
Dr. Habs is an ointment that comes in two sizes: an 8 oz. and a 16 oz. jar. Apply once daily as needed for healing of fungus or other skin irritations.
Stop by and grab a jar to keep in your barn or show box, and use on your animals as needed to keep their skin and hide healthy.
- 2022 Drought Preparedness
- Drought Supplementation
- New Show Pig?
- PROTECTING YOUR FAMILY AND VEHICLES…
- Feeding in Short Grass
- Mind Your Parasites...
- Safe Chemical Practices
- Single Axle – Spring Time Trailer Sale
- From Essential Feeds: Processed Grains
- Holiday Shopping at Back 40
- Choice of Champions Livestock Products
- Trailer Lights and Safety in the Dark
- Winter Supplements
- Kicking Off Summer with Some Maintenance
- Safe-Guard De-worming Block For Cattle
- Ultramatic Feeder Parts
- DEMON WP - An Early Spring 'Adios' for Bugs
- Finding the Right Trailer for You
- The Ants Come Marching One by One..
- Fire Ants Mounding Up In Your Yard?
- Special Order Truck Accessories!!
- Stop the Weed Seed Sprouts
- Texas Elite Gilt Show